- 63% of people plan on sending a real HOLIDAY CARD through the mail. Wait, I’m sorry, that SHOULD have said “63% of OLD people”.
- A Maryland man dressed as Frosty the Snowman was ARRESTED for fighting cops during a Christmas parade. Ridiculous . . . I mean I’d expect this type of behavior from Mrs. Claus, but not Frosty.
- The NBA season will finally START on Christmas Day. So, there’s your present groupies.
- One-in-four men and one-in-five women ADMIT that they spend more time online than they do sleeping. Well of course, who wants to dream about kinky sex acts when you can just “google image” them?
- A woman arrested for DRUNK DRIVING while her daughter was in the car says she needed to be drunk to make it through “The Smurfs” movie. And I think we can all agree this woman just came up with the greatest legal defense ever!
VIDEO: Awkward. CBS cut to a shot of the kicker for the San Diego Chargers peeing in a cup on the sidelines.
(Image Courtesy: . Creative Commons)