Jubal’s News (02/27/12)

  • A new study shows that men are more attracted to women wearing RED.  Interesting, I’ve always been more attracted to women wearing nothing. 
  • Women are more likely to DE-FRIEND someone on Facebook then men are.  Tell me about it, they’re also more likely to call the cops after you’ve sent them over 300 messages asking for a date!  Wait, have I said too much?
  • A cop found $10 million of METH in a Taco Bell parking lot.  He then proceeded to wrap it in a crunchy shell making a delicious snack.
  • A man got BUSTED for chopping off his friend’s hand in an insurance scam.  What really sucks is when they initially succeeded in scamming the insurance company, the two guys couldn’t even high-five.
  • 33% of Americans say that they never watch PORNO . . . the other 67% are honest.

VIDEO: If you care, here’s all the dunks from the NBA Slam Dunk Competition over the weekend.

(Image Courtesy: ananyah.com.)

About Jubal

Jubal Flagg is a standup comedian, radio host, television personality and comedy writer. Known for his quick wit and keen and often strange observations, Jubal has been entertaining audiences on-stage and on the radio for over 10 years. Jubal currently hosts “Brooke and Jubal in the Morning” and can be seen throughout the country as a regular on FOX TV’s Dish Nation. Along with making people laugh on a daily basis by hosting one of the most popular radio shows in Seattle, Jubal also writes and produces comedy bits and daily topical jokes that are used by radio stations nationwide. In other words; he loves the craft of comedy so much that he even writes jokes for his “competition”. The son of two ministers, Jubal attributes his quirky sense of humor to, well, growing up with the name Jubal.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>