- A vandal in Seattle broke into a car, didn’t take anything but left dozens of TORTILLAS in the car. Pure evil. He needs to be stopped. What kind of sicko breaks into a car, scatters it with tortillas and DOESN’T leave any guacamole?
- 7-Eleven is now offering SUGAR FREE Slurpees. This is kind of like your local strip club offering fully clothed lap dances.
- A blind Chinese activist FLED his house arrest and arrived in New York CIty over the weekend. Well actually he just walked from the bedroom to the living room, but they told him he made it to New York.
- Bono’s investment in Facebook has made him the RICHEST musician in the world. Sources say he can’t wait to purchase more self-righteousness.
- 83% of people say that it’s BETTER to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all. Interesting, what did they say about receiving random hand-relief from a stranger in an alley? No reason really, just a question.
VIDEO: Look at this angry sheep beat up this fisherman.
(Image Courtesy: jsandman3.)