- A Nebraska man was ARRESTED after he called 911 to help get him out of the library he just set fire too. He would’ve been fine if he hadn’t got distracted by picking up a copy of “50 Shades of Gray”.
- Hurricane Bud has WEAKENED to a category 2 storm as it makes its way toward Mexico. In other words; it’s become Bud Light.
- The Tokyo Skytree, which opened last Tuesday, is the world’s second LARGEST tower. That is, until Khloe Kardashian scales it while getting in a fight with Mothra and destroys the entire top half.
- The auction for a vial of Ronald Reagan’s blood has been CANCELLED. Great, now what am I going to spend my money on?
- According to a new survey, people feel better about the ECONOMY than they did a year ago. Of course what they forgot to tell you is they were only able to conduct this survey because the unemployed participants needed the $15 to barely make their rent payment.
VIDEO: Here’s a video of the world’s smallest firetruck. Why? I don’t know, but it has 166,000 views, so it must be good.
(Image Courtesy: Hopkinsii. Creative Commons)