- Flint, Michigan has been named the most DANGEROUS CITY in the United States. Interesting, I would’ve thought it was anywhere that Amanda Bynes is driving.
- Ikea has DELETED women from the Saudi edition of its catalog. However, after they were done there were still two random left-over chicks that they have no idea where they came from.
- The new CEO of Yahoo, Marissa Mayer, has given birth to a BABY BOY. The family hasn’t chosen a name yet, but rest assured, they’re Googling their options.
- The owner of the New York Jets says that he’d rather have Mitt Romney win the ELECTION than to have a winning football season. Well then, THAT explains why the Jets keep playing the way the are.
- The first Presidential DEBATE goes down tomorrow. Nobody will be watching though because I think TLC is doing a 3-hour-special on Honey Boo Boo farting.
(Image Courtesy: Salior Coruscant. Creative Commons)