- Experts have found that when you FORGET someone’s name after meeting them it’s because your brain deems them unimportant. I learned about this study from my really good friend . . . um, what’s his name?
- A 79-year-old Florida woman who was practicing to get her driver’s license DROVE her car into a Target store. Who can blame her? I mean have you seen the deals lately?
- One in three women get FASHION TIPS from celebrities. I don’t see a problem with this, UNLESS that celebrity is named Christina Aguilera.
- Apple KEEPS every question you ask Siri for two years. Um, Siri . . . . exactly how many things that I’ve asked you are punishable by law?
- A Cincinnati Reds player hit a HOME RUN after a batboy with down syndrome asked him to. I’d had a similarly inspirational situation happen the other day when this old lady asked me to carry her groceries to her car. I actually thought twice about doing it before I told her to move it along because she was holding up the line. But yeah, I totally thought about it.
(Image Courtesy: cackhanded. Creative Commons)