- VIDEO: Al Roker oversleeps and misses the show for the first time in 39 years!
- “To Catch a Predator” host Chris Hansen has been FIRED by NBC. It was a hard meeting to have . . . mostly because NBC management had to lure him to their office with the promise of cookies and sex.
- Banks are starting to roll out ATM machines with an option for VIDEO CHATTING with customer service agents. This should end well.
- A Catholic school in Illinois is going to start TESTING all of their student’s hair for alcohol. And, if they test positive they’ll have to go straight to church . . . where they’ll be forced to drink sacramental wine.
- An acclaimed professor says that learning to spell is UNNECESSARY. The hardest part about this story? Trying to spell “unnecessary”.
- A new study says that having an ORGASM is better for your brain than doing crossword puzzles or sudoku. See, that’s exactly what I was trying to tell the people on the bus the other day . . . but they still thought I was being inappropriate.
(Image Courtesy: StarrGazr. Creative Commons)