- The United States is facing a nation wide CLOWN SHORTAGE… No, seriously.
- The average person keeps a SECRET from their partner for less than three hours. Unless of course that person is Tiger Woods.
- Pet owners post more PICTURES of their pets online than they do of people. Baby owners however are the worst.
- LA police are accused of TASING a deaf man after he tried to communicate with them via sign language. Nice, it’s good to see one of those uppity “deafies” get put in their place.
- The Philadelphia 76ers signed a kid with down syndrome to a 2-day CONTRACT . . . and in true NBA form that kid is now under arrest for DUI and has three babies on the way.
- A 58-year-old woman called 911 on her 72-year-old husband because he wanted to HOOK UP with his sisters. Hey, the guy is 72. Let him live a little.
(Image Courtesy: Melissa Wiese. Creative Commons)