- BACON-FLAVORED Pringles are now available at Walmart . . . this just in: Walmart is now sold out of Bacon-flavored Pringles.
- A woman took out an ad CONGRATULATING her husband on his new baby . . . with his mistress. Wow, now THAT’S a good woman.
- According to a new study, short people are DUMBER than tall people. Obviously these scientists have never watched an interview with an NBA player.
- A guy in Houston fought of his girlfriend’s ex by using a legend of Zelda SWORD. The most shocking part of this story? A guy who owns a legend of Zelda sword has a girlfriend.
- The Pope accidentally said the Italian equivalent of the “F-WORD” during a speech the other day. Can this Pope do anything NOT awesome?
(Image Courtesy: Mike Mozart. Creative Commons)