- A new study found the MAGIC WORD you need to use to get kids do to chores . . . it’s the word “helper”. Interesting I always did mine when my dad said the words “I’m going to get my belt”.
- A guy named Donald Popadick got arrested for FLASHING people. He’s also being charged with having the most appropriate last name ever.
- According to research, the NUMBER ONE reason men cheat on their wives is because they had kids. Man, do the benefits of children ever stop???
- The Florida Senate is proposing a law that would make it legal to kill a ZOMBIE during a zombie apocalypse. Wait, so there’s actually something in Florida it’s ILLEGAL to kill? Who knew?
- A guy in China crashed his car and ended up with a huge TREE BRANCH in his groin. Big deal, I’ve got a huge tree branch there every day. Yeahhh, what’s up ladies???
(Image Courtesy: ThreeIfByBike. Creative Commons)