- A restaurant in England says that they’ve created the TALLEST HAMBURGER ever made. Maybe, but only an American would be able to eat it in one sitting. ‘Merica!
- According to a new study, getting a LIBRARY CARD makes you feel as good as getting a $2,300 pay raise. Well I guess I know what my company will be giving me the next time it’s time to talk money.
- 17% of people would have sex with a ROBOT. Not me; mostly because I wouldn’t want to disappoint it.
- A guy in the UK went in for a minor surgery and they ended up giving him a VASECTOMY instead. Some guys have all the luck.
- Coke and Pepsi have both decided to STOP USING a chemical in their drinks that contains flame retardant. Great, way to take away all the flavor.
(Image Courtesy: Arne List. Creative Commons)