- A KFC employee was suspended because she POSTED on Facebook that she added “down there hair” to a customer’s order. The reason they suspended her? It goes against their policy of having any natural ingredients.
- A new study says women are HAPPIER when they work at home. Who knew making sandwiches could be so relaxing?
- Rich moms are paying professional ORGANIZERS to pack their kids for summer camp . . . and at the same time packing them baggage for the rest of their lives.
- STD rates are on the RISE for people over 50. Which isn’t a bad thing if you’re over 50 because a case of herpes is just proof that you can still do it.
- A new study says that the more personal information you share on Facebook the more DEPRESSED you are. Similarly every time I see a selfie on Facebook I get slightly more depressed that there is no hope for human civilization.
(Image Courtesy: Michael Saechang. Creative Commons)