- Teenagers in Australia are reportedly “BUBBLING” to be “cool”… it’s basically where you pee into your own mouth. Kids these days are so smart.
- According to research, the ideal amount of time to spend with your boss is SIX HOURS per week. Or, if you really want to be happy . . . just don’t have a job.
- A guy called 911 because McDonald’s wouldn’t tell him the INGREDIENTS in his food. In all fairness, it’s not because they didn’t want to . . . they just don’t know either.
- We spend $800 per year on TRIPS we don’t want to go on. From now on, I’m just going to send my family a check for $800 and not worry about going to visit.
- A bunch of soccer fans WON MONEY on Tuesday because Uruguay’s Luis Suarez bit another player. Man, if I had a nickel for every time I’ve made some extra cash by biting people . . . Uh, I mean, that’s crazy.
- A woman in Iowa led police on a high speed chase. When she was caught she assured them the car wasn’t stolen . . . she just traded some METH for it. And people say that meth ruins the brain. Idiots.
(Image Courtesy: Palliativo. Creative Commons)