- A New Mexico w0man got arrested for CALLING her ex-boyfriend over 77,000 times in one week… Now THAT’S what I call true love.
- American Apparel accidentally posted a PHOTO of the space shuttle Challenger explosion because they thought it was fireworks. In other words, the people who American Apparel are as smart as the people who wear it.
- Over the weekend, Joey Chestnut won his 8th hot dog eating contest and then PROPOSED to his girlfriend. Nothing says “I love you” like meat byproducts.
- There’s a new device out there to help women “TONE” their lady parts. Remember ladies, wipe all the equipment down after use for the next person who uses it.
- A guy named Mario tried to ROB a dollar store in Florida while wearing a Super Mario Brothers T-shirt. Dollar store? I thought that guy only collected huge coins.
- Experts say that if you make your password something POSITIVE it can put you in a good mood. In other words; don’t use your spouse’s name as your password.
(Image Courtesy: Chun Kit To. Creative Commons)