- A guy wrote an amazing Amazon REVIEW of a thermostat because he changes the temperature remotely… while his wife CHEATS on him in their house. Well, that’s certainly very nice of him.
- A single mom working two jobs bought a lottery ticket on Friday the 13th and she WON $66 million. This just in: I’d now be okay dating a single mother.
- The average person has 64 FRIENDS . . . and all of them are annoying on Facebook.
- According to a new study, people who work in offices with no windows get 46 FEWER MINUTES of sleep per night. That’s mostly because in an office like that, you’re probably sleeping at your desk.
- Research says that kids who play an hour of VIDEO GAMES per day tend to be happier and more social. They also tend to get cussed at by me on Xbox live. Little bastards.
(Image Courtesy: Maria Elena. Creative Commons)