KQMV MOViN 92.5 – DISNEY FLYAWAY Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The KQMV MOViN 92.5 Disney Flyaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners 21 years or older and residents Washington to be eligible to win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Station contest or sweepstakes, you and/or members of your household cannot have won any prize from MOViN 92.5 of any value within thirty (30) days prior to the awarding of a prize to you, or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from MOViN 92.5 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in a sweepstakes or Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Prizes valued $20.00 or less (i.e., movie premiere passes and single DVD prizes) do not count towards this restriction. Void outside of Washington, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006 (the “Sponsor”), Seattle Sun Tan (the “Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on February 10, 2020 at or about 6:45 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on February 14, 2020 by 12:20 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: This is a Watch/Listen-And-Win Promotion. To enter, watch the KIRO 7 Morning Show on KIRO at 6:45 AM PT each weekday morning during the Sweepstakes Period and listen for the daily code to be announced or look for the keyword to appear on-screen (each, a “Keyword”). Then, listen to MOViN 92.5 at 12:20 PM for the cue-to-call asking listeners to call in with that morning’s Keyword. The 25th caller to call into 1-866-668-4692 and reach the station after the cue-to-call announcement with the correct Keyword will be deemed that day’s Grand Prize winner (pending verification of eligibility). In the event that 25th caller has an incorrect Keyword, the Station will take the next caller that is on hold and ask them for the correct Keyword. This process will continue until a caller has the correct Keyword. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner each day during the Sweepstakes Period for a total of five (5) Grand Prize winners during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of being a Grand Prize winner depends on the number of listeners calling after the cue-to-call is announced. By calling into the station to attempt to become a Grand Prize winner, each entrant understands and agrees to allow the call to be recorded and/or aired on the Station.
Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – Five (5) Grand Prizes – A trip for four (4) to Disneyland in California on Alaska Airlines. Trip includes round-trip airfare from Seattle, WA to a Sponsor-specified Southern California Airport on Alaskan Airlines for four (4) people; voucher for four (4) round-trip ground transfers to/from airport/hotel; two (2) consecutive nights hotel accommodations at a Disney specified Disneyland Premises or Premises area hotel (one room, quad occupancy); four (4) 3-day 1-Park per day Disneyland resort tickets good for admission to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park (but not both parks on same day). ARV OF GRAND PRIZE: $3,368.00. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Tickets must be used within 3 consecutive days; any unused tickets within the three (3) day period will be void. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are Winner’s sole responsibility. The winner is responsible for applicable taxes and fees. Winner must travel by December 15, 2020 or prize will be forfeited. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45) days prior to travel. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and fees. Taxes and fees are subject to change upon notice from Sponsor and are nonrefundable. Blackout dates apply. No extensions will be granted. Winner is responsible for charges incurred for winner name changes or trip cancellations. Winner and the three (3) guests (each, a Guest”; collectively, “Guests” and together with winner, the “Group”) must travel on the same itinerary, and air transportation must be round-trip from/to the same departure airport/arrival airport, as chosen by Disney. Vacation Package fulfillment and travel are subject to certain restrictions, air travel/flight availability, and certain hotel/room availability at the Premises. Certain travel and lodging restrictions apply including airline carrier’s regulations and conditions. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. Promoter and Disney are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellations/delay. Trips are nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Additional air carrier baggage charges are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. Any optional service fees including seat selection, meals, and drinks are not included and are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. If the winner and his/her guests miss the initial flight as scheduled to California, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guests are not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Seattle. Disneyland trip is subject to hotel availability at the Disneyland Resort. A guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed Guests of the winner (unless the winner is the Guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason. Vacation package, Vacation package components and tickets may not be sold, used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth in these rules, except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion. Vacation package components may not be separated. Certain travel restrictions apply. The vacation packages shall not include the following: transportation from/to winner’s residence to/from Departure Airport; airport departure fees; baggage fees; travel insurance; hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise; souvenirs, etc; local and long distance telephone calls; tips; gratuities, service charges, resort fees; and any taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included in the herein. All elements of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the Group on the same dates during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Any portion of the Vacation Package not accepted or used by winner or Group will be forfeited. Theme park attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions set forth on Theme Park tickets shall apply. A winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the Prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Sponsor or Disney. The winner and his/her Guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government-issued identification and/or passports, as applicable. The winner will not receive compensation for any element of the Vacation Package (including without limitation theme park tickets) that any participant(s) is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Vacation Package will be forfeited. If winner chooses to bring less than three (3) Guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of Guests with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner. The winner and his/her Guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the Prize or any Prize-related activity or travel. Any damaged, lost, or stolen theme park tickets, gift cards, or travel vouchers will not be replaced. Disney, its parent subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions and or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way relate to the Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment if the Prize and/or the Sweepstakes.
The prizes are non-substitutable, non-assignable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize.
The Grand Prize winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Grand Prize winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Grand Prize winner and guests (or guest’s parent/legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. For the Grand Prize winner, a 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the Grand Prize winner accepts the Grand Prize, and even if the Grand Prize winner does not use the Grand Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Sponsor may substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Claiming the Grand Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named the official an official Grand Prize winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KQMV MOViN 92.5 Studios at 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within 10 days of winner verification. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winners’ List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until March 14, 2020. For the names of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 21, 2020, to: KQMV MOViN 92.5 Disney Flyaway Winner, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station KQMV MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington.