KQMV MOViN 92.5 – Brooke & Jubal’s TOP 10 PHONE TAPS OF 2019 GIVEAWAY Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The KQMV MOViN 92.5 10 Phone Taps of 2019 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners 18 years or older and residents Washington to be eligible to win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Station contest or sweepstakes, you and/or members of your household cannot have won any prize from MOViN 92.5 of any value within thirty (30) days prior to the awarding of a prize to you, or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from MOViN 92.5 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in a sweepstakes or Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Prizes valued $20.00 or less (i.e., movie premiere passes and single DVD prizes) do not count towards this restriction. Void outside of Washington, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006 (the “Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio, LLC or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on December 2, 2019 at or about 6:20 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on December 13, 2019 by 9:20 AM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to qualify to enter this Sweepstakes. Listeners need to listen to MOViN 92.5 weekdays (M-F) during the 6:20 AM, 7:20 AM, 8:20 AM and 9:20 AM hours for the DJ to ask for the twenty-fifth (25th) caller to call into the station to become an Hourly Winner. The eligible listener who then is the twenty-fifth (25th) caller to reach the Station by calling 866-668-4692 will be deemed an Hourly Winner, subject to verification of eligibility. There will be four (4) hourly Winner’s each weekday of the Sweepstakes period, for a total of forty (40) Hourly winners throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Each Hourly Winner will win the prize as set forth in the Prizes and ARV Chart below, based on the date and hour they are deemed an Hourly Winner. Some Hourly Winners will receive a Bonus Prize in addition to the Prize, as specifically set forth in the chart below. Odds of becoming an Hourly Winner depend on the number of listeners calling each time the DJ asks for the twenty-fifth caller. Limit one (1) qualifier per person. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV’s”) – Forty (40) Hourly Winners –
|DATE & HOUR||PRIZE||BONUS PRIZE||ARV|
|6:20 AM – 12/2||Outer Worlds||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|7:20 AM – 12/2||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Sport Blue||69.99|
|8:20 AM – 12/2||Xbox One Stereo Headset-White||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|9:20 AM – 12/2||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM- 12/3||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|7:20 AM – 12/3||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Night Ops||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||249.99|
|8:20 AM- 12/3||Outer Worlds||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|9:20 AM – 12/3||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/4||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|7:20 AM – 12/4||Xbox gift card||100.00|
|8:20 AM – 12/4||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Sport Blue||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||249.99|
|9:20 AM – 12/4||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/5||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|7:20 AM – 12/5||Xbox One X 1TB Forza Horizon 4 Lego||399.00|
|8:20 AM – 12/5||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Night Ops||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||249.99|
|9:20 AM- 12/5||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/6||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Sport Blue||69.99|
|7:20 AM – 12/6||Xbox One Stereo Headset-White||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|8:20 AM – 12/6||Xbox gift card||100.00|
|9:20 AM – 12/6||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/9||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|7:20 AM – 12/9||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Sport Blue||69.99|
|8:20 AM – 12/9||Outer Worlds||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|9:20 AM – 12/9||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/10||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|7:20 AM – 12/10||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Night Ops||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||249.99|
|8:20 AM – 12/10||Xbox One Stereo Headset-White||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|9:20 AM – 12/10||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/11||Xbox gift card||100.00|
|7:20 AM – 12/11||Xbox One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order||499.99|
|8:20 AM – 12/11||Outer Worlds||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|9:20 AM – 12/11||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/12||Outer Worlds||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|7:20 AM – 12/12||Xbox One X 1TB Forza Horizon 4 Lego||399.00|
|8:20 AM – 12/12||Xbox One Wireless Controller – Night Ops||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||249.99|
|9:20 AM – 12/12||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|6:20 AM – 12/13||Xbox One Stereo Headset-White||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||239.99|
|7:20 AM – 12/13||Xbox One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order||499.99|
|8:20 AM – 12/13||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
|9:20 AM – 12/13||Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12M Sub||180.00|
The Prizes are non-substitutable, non-assignable and non-transferable. Game Pass Ultimate is subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions that can be found at www.xbox.com. Prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s warranties and guarantees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize.
The Winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Prize winners may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a Prize. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the Hourly Winner accepts their Prize, and even if the Prize winner does not use the Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Sponsor may substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named the official an official Prize winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KQMV MOViN 92.5 Studios at 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within 30 days of winner verification. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winners’ List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until January 13, 2020. For the names of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 20, 2019, to: KQMV MOViN 92.5 Brooke & Jubal’s Top 10 Phone Taps of 2019 Winner, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station KQMV MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington.