MOViN 92.5 – High School Cheerleader Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The MOViN 92.5 High School Cheerleader Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners who are at least 15 years of age or older, who reside in Washington, and are a member of their local high school recognized cheerleading squad for any accredited Washington high school located within the KQMV listening area as determined by Neilson (“Squad”). PLEASE NOTE each Squad can only enter once during the entire Contest Period and the individual submitting the entry is acting as a representative of his/her entire Squad. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006 (the “Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio, LLC or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is under 18 years of age) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on June 4, 2018, at or about 17:00:01 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on December 31, 2018 at or about 11:59:59 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, visit movin925.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period to find, complete and submit the online official entry form to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on December 31, 2018 to be eligible for the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
- How winner is selected: Two (2) potential Grand Prize winning Squads will be selected via a random drawing, to be held on or about December 31, 2018 and conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize winners will be notified by telephone/email on the day of the random drawing and each person in the Squad will be required to sign and return (or have his/her parent/legal guardian sign and return, for any person appearing in the Video who is under the age of 18) a Liability/Publicity Release Form within five (5) business days of notification or such potential Grand Prize winning Squad may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received. Odds of becoming the Grand Prize winning Squad depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – Two (2) Grand Prizes – The winning Squad (up to 10 people total, as solely determined by Coach of the winning Squad) will visit the MOViN 92.5 studios to record audio to be aired on Kel’s Night Show on a mutually-agreed upon date, and have a video clip recorded by MOViN’s on-air staff congratulating the winning team and promoting the team’s upcoming appearance on the Kel Night Show. ARV: There is no retail value associated with this prize. The video may not be edited in any manner by the winning Squads. The dates are subject to the approval of Sponsor. In the event the winning Squad is unable to make it to the studios on a date or time when Sponsor is available, upon Sponsor’s reasonable attempt to select a time that works for the Squad, the winning Squad forfeits their right to the Grand Prize and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting.
Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. No part of the prize may not be sold or bartered on eBay, Craigslist or similar third party site. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason.
The Winning Squads must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winning Squad, the potential winning Squad will be required to submit all required releases as set forth in Official Rule #4 above prior to claiming the prize. Upon receipt of all required releases, Failure to comply with any deadlines set forth by Sponsor shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if participant is under 18 years of age) agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant (or his/her parent/legal guardian if entrant is under 18 years of age) agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 31, 2018 to: MOViN 92.5 Cheer Squad Takeover Sweepstakes Winners, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA, 98006.