MOViN 92.5 – “Jubal’s Birthday Party in Las Vegas- Cue-To-Call” 2019 Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The MOViN 92.5 Jubal’s Birthday Party in Las Vegas Cue-To-Call 2019 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners 21 years or older and residents of the state of Washington who have not previously won in any Jubal’s Birthday Party in Las Vegas sweepstakes or contest in 2018. In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Station Sweepstakes or sweepstakes, you and/or members of your household cannot have won any prize from MOViN 92.5 of any value within thirty (30) days prior to the awarding of a prize to you, or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from MOViN 92.5 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in a contest or sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Prizes valued $20.00 or less (i.e., movie premiere passes and single DVD prizes) do not count towards this restriction. Void outside of Washington, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006 (the “Sponsor”), Republic Records (“Promotional Participant”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Periods: The Sweepstakes begins on April 17, 2019, at or about 7:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on May 10, 2019 at or about 5:00 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Play/win: To play, listen to MOViN 92.5 weekdays (M-F) beginning on April 17, 2019 and ending on May 10, 2019, at 7:00 AM PT, 8:00 AM PT, 12:00 PM PT and 5:00 PM PT (each, “Listening Hour”). Then, during the Listening Hour, listen for the DJ’s cue-to-call, and be the 25th caller to call in and reach the station by calling 866-668-4692 to be deemed a winner, subject to eligibility verification. Limit one (1) winner per person during the entire Jubal’s Birthday Party in Las Vegas 2019 Sweepstakes and Contest Periods. There will be four (4) Grand Prize winners per weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of 72 Grand Prize winners.
Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – 72 Grand Prizes – Each winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, NV for Jubal’s Birthday Celebration that includes:
- round-trip coach airfare for two people from Seattle, WA to Las Vegas, NV departing on July 21, 2019 and returning July 23, 2019;
- 2-nights hotel accommodations at MGM Grand in Las Vegas (one room, double occupancy – base room rate only);
- and exclusive invitation for winner and winner’s guest to Jubal’s Birthday Party on Sunday, July 21, 2019 in Las Vegas.
ARV: $910.00 each. Limit one (1) Grand Prize winner per person/household.
The Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must both be 21 years of age or older in order to travel. All other expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation, personal expenses telephone charges, meals and beverages, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes) and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility. If a winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled to Las Vegas, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Seattle. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures.
The winner and his/her guest acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any cost or circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption, which may lead to precluding the winner from participating in future sweepstakes and contests sponsored by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Prize is not transferable. No cash or other substitution allowed by winners, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are Winner’s sole responsibility.
The winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Winners will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, each winner accepts the Prize, and even if the winner does not use the Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Sponsor may substitute any prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Claiming the Prize: Each winner must complete the required paperwork within ten (10) business days of the day he/she wins to verify that he/she is a qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. Each winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (g., state drivers’ license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Sponsor. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number and valid Washington State driver’s license is presented. Once the necessary paperwork is completed, the flight itinerary and confirmation numbers will be emailed to the winner.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Contest, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until June 17, 2019. For the names of the Grand Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 24, 2019, to: MOViN 92.5 Jubal’s Birthday Party in Las Vegas Cue-To-Call Sweepstakes Winners, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA, 98006.