MOViN’ 92.5 – JUBAL’S BIRTHDAY PARTY IN LAS VEGAS
1. HOW TO ENTER/HOW THE WINNERS ARE CHOSEN: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. To participate in this sweepstakes, when listeners hear the on-air personality asking for the twenty-fifth (25th) caller, the first person to be the twenty-fifth (25th) caller who reaches the station by calling 866-668-4692 will become a winner in this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes will run weekdays from Monday, April 21, 2014, through Friday, May 16, 2014. The on-air personality will solicit for the twenty-fifth (25th) caller once during the following days and times: Monday through Friday at approximately 6:10 a.m., 7:10 a.m., 8:10 a.m. and 9:10 a.m. There will be a total of 80 winners in this sweepstakes.
2. PRIZE: There will be eighty (80) winners; each winner will receive an exclusive invitation to Jubal’s Birthday Party in Las Vegas, consisting of the following:
a. Roundtrip coach class airfare for two (2) people from Seattle, Washington, to Las Vegas, Nevada. Flights will depart Seattle on Sunday, July 13, 2014, and return to Seattle on Tuesday, July 15, 2014.
b. Two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Each winner will be responsible for any applicable hotel fees and taxes.
c. Exclusive invitation to Jubal’s Birthday Party on Sunday, July 13, 2014, in Las Vegas.
Total value of each prize is $800. The winner and his/her guest must be 21 years of age or older in order to travel. All other expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation, personal expenses telephone charges, meals and beverages, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes)) and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility. If a winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled to Las Vegas, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Seattle. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. The winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, each winner accepts the prize, and even if the winner does not use the prize/trip, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
4. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Each winner must complete the required paperwork within thirty (30) business days of the day he/she wins to verify that he/she is a qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. Each winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to MOVIN 92.5 (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of MOVIN 92.5. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented. Once the necessary paperwork is completed, the flight itinerary and confirmation numbers will be emailed to the winner.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the MOViN 92.5 regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won any prize from MOViN 92.5 of any value within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes; or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from MOViN 92.5 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 30 or 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC or Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any radio or television station or media outlet, or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter or win. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in MOViN 92.5 contests/sweepstakes for a period of one year.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Each winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility prior to awarding of the prize. Each winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and Hubbard Radio, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the sweepstakes or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC (MOViN 92.5) for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice (including his/her call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
7. WINNER LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before June 30, 2014, to Winners List, MOViN 92.5, Jubal’s Birthday, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC (MOViN 92.5) concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to change the time(s) at which announcements are made, or to cancel, postpone or reschedule any or all such announcements. MOViN 92.5 is not responsible for any expenses or damages relating to such schedule changes. MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. MOViN 92.5 is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules. MOViN 92.5 is not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this sweepstakes.