1. HOW TO ENTER/HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
To participate in this sweepstakes, when listeners hear the disc jockey asking for the twenty-fifth (25th) caller, the first person to be the twenty-fifth (25th) caller who reaches the station by calling 866-668-4692 will become a qualifier and be entered into the random drawing. This sweepstakes will run weekday mornings from Monday, May 26, 2014, through 9:10 a.m. on Friday, May 30, 2014. The disc jockey will solicit for the twenty-fifth (25th) caller once during the following days and times: Monday through Friday at or about 6:10 a.m., 7:10 a.m., 8:10 a.m. and 9:10 a.m. There will be a total of 20 qualifiers in this sweepstakes.
On Monday, June 2, 2014, from the 20 qualifiers, one name will be randomly selected at the MOViN 92.5 Studios to be the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email. Odds of a qualifier winning are 1:20.
Note that webcasts of MOViN 92.5 programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes. MOViN 92.5 will not accept collect calls. MOViN 92.5 is not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this sweepstakes.
Limit: one qualifier per household.
2. PRIZE: There will be one (1) winner; the winner will receive a trip for two (2) to the 2014 Budweiser Made in America Festival in Los Angeles, California, which includes, the following:
a. Roundtrip coach class airfare for two (2) people from gateway city nearest winner’s home to Los Angeles, California (August 29-September 1, 2014). Flight will depart on Friday, August 29, 2014, and return on Monday, September 1, 2014.
b. Three (3) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at the DoubleTree by Hilton (Downtown LA), 120 South Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, California.
c. Two (2) Budweiser Made in America Festival passes.
d. Access for two (2) to select Budweiser sponsored events.
e. Two (2) Budweiser gift bags.
f. Ground transfers to/from airport to hotel.
g. $150 pre-paid debit card.
Total value of the prize is $1,789.20. The winner and his/her guest must both be 21 years of age or older in order to travel. All other expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation other than transfers to/from airport to hotel, personal expenses telephone charges, meals and beverages, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes)) and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility. The winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by the sponsor or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting). The winner and his/her guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport or driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change. The winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Event date is subject to change. Seating assignments at the festival are at sponsor’s sole discretion and subject to availability and change. Travel and accommodations are the sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. If a winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled to Los Angeles, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. The winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, each winner accepts the prize, and even if the winner does not use the prize/trip, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
3. CLAIMING A PRIZE: The winner must complete the required paperwork within thirty (30) business days of the day he/she wins to verify that he/she is a qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to MOVIN 92.5 (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If the winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of MOVIN 92.5. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented. Once the necessary paperwork is completed, the flight itinerary and confirmation numbers will be emailed to the winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the MOViN 92.5 regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won any prize from MOViN 92.5 of any value within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes; or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from MOViN 92.5 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 30 or 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Anheuser Busch or Budweiser, or any radio or television station or media outlet, or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter or win. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in MOViN 92.5 contests/sweepstakes for a period of one year.
5. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility prior to awarding of the prize. The winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC Anheuser Busch and Budweiser, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies, from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the sweepstakes or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC (MOViN 92.5) for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice (including his/her call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
6. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before June 30, 2014, to Winners List, MOViN 92.5, Budweiser Made in America Sweepstakes, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC (MOViN 92.5) concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to change the time(s) at which announcements are made, or to cancel, postpone or reschedule any or all such announcements. MOViN 92.5 is not responsible for any expenses or damages relating to such schedule changes. MOViN 92.5 reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. MOViN 92.5 is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules.