MOViN 92.5 – “Music Awards Flyaway” Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The MOViN 92.5 Music Awards Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 21 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the MOViN 92.5 regular listening/broadcast area. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won any prize from MOViN 92.5 within thirty (30) days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes; or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from MOViN 92.5 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 30 or 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Void outside of Washington, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006 (the “Sponsor”), and Hubbard Radio, LLC, Interscope Records (collectively, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2016, at 8:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on February 5, 2016, at or about 5:59:59 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: This is a listen-and-win Sweepstakes. To play the Sweepstakes, listeners need to listen to MOViN 92.5 each weekday during the 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. (noon), 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. hours, and when a listener hears the on-air personality asking for the twenty-fifth (25th) caller, the first person to be the twenty-fifth (25th) caller who reaches the station by calling 866-668-4692 will become a qualifier who will receive a Qualifier Prize and will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize random drawing. There will be twenty (20) qualifiers in this Sweepstakes (4 qualifiers per day). Odds of becoming a qualifier depend on the number of listeners calling to be the 25th caller. Limit one (1) qualifier per person/household.
Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
4. Grand Prize Random Drawing: On or about February 8, 2016, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) qualifier to be the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone/email. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by Sponsor via email or telephone the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to the winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours will be deemed forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining qualifiers at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received. Odds of becoming the Grand Prize winner are 1:20.
Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – One (1) Grand Prize – A 3-day/2-night trip for two (2) to the 2016 Grammy Awards Show in Los Angeles, California. Trip includes roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) people from Seattle, WA, to Los Angeles, CA; 2-nights hotel accommodations at a Sponsor-specified hotel (one room, double occupancy); and two (2) tickets to the 2016 Grammy Awards Show on Monday, February 15, 2016 at Staples Center, 111 S Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA. ARV: $3,000.00. The trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor, or will be forfeited. All other expenses (including, without limitation, ground transportation, personal expenses (optional excursions, spa treatments, souvenirs), telephone charges, meals and beverages, and all federal, state and local taxes (including applicable income taxes)) and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility. Additional air and hotel taxes and fees may apply. The winner is responsible for all additional fees and services, such as, but not limited to, bag and seat fees, car rentals or transfers and any incidentals. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. The winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age or older, and must sign a liability and publicity release prior to issuance of tickets. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures. Once a reservation is made, no changes are permitted. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions, except as provided herein. Winner is responsible for providing all necessary travel documentation, including passports. If the winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled to Los Angeles, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Seattle. The Grand Prize winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. The Grand Prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner will be required to complete and submit a W9 tax form prior to receiving the prize, and Station will issue a 1099 to the proper taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, each winner accepts the Prize, and even if the winner does not use the Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Sponsor may substitute the Grand Prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the show is cancelled or postponed, Sponsor is not responsible for such cancellation or postponement. The tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets, including but not limited to seat locations. Twenty (20) Qualifier Prizes – A $25 iTunes Gift Card. Gift Cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the Card. Sponsor may substitute a Qualifier Prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named the official Grand Prize winner, the Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize in person at the Station, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006, during normal business hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m., M-F) within two (2) days after being notified that the tickets are available to be picked up. The Grand Prize winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor. A Qualifier Prize winner may receive his/her prize by mail. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for delayed, damaged, lost, or mutilated mailing of prizes, or for incorrect address information if provided by qualifier. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
9. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
10. Sweepstakes Winners/Official Rules: For a copy of these official rules, or the names of the Sweepstakes winners’ available after February 15, 2016, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 15, 2016 to: Winners List/Official Rules, MOViN 92.5 Music Awards Flyaway Sweepstakes, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.
11. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.