- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner welcome brand new BABY GIRL named Willa!!!! Fans are wondering if they got the NAME from “Game of Thrones”!
- 2,000 people paid $850 to $25,000 to go to a Chainsmokers “drive in” CONCERT…but now the New York Governor Cuomo & Department of Health are investigating because of all the rules they broke!
Videos from a concert held in Southampton on Saturday show egregious social distancing violations. I am appalled.
The Department of Health will conduct an investigation.
We have no tolerance for the illegal & reckless endangerment of public health.pic.twitter.com/gf9kggdo8w
— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) July 28, 2020
- PICS: Kim Kardashian breaks down into tears after flying to Wyoming to be with Kanye West
- PICS: Britney Spears got “carried away” with head-to-toe Henna tattoos
- Prince Harry’s SECRET INSTAGRAM alias has been revealed @SpikeyMau5
- Megan Thee Stallion says she was shot in BOTH of her feet, and needed surgery to remove the bullets
- PICS: Shawn Mendes has a new collarbone tattoo dedicated to his little sister
- Chrissy Teigen asked Twitter if she’s “too old” for a NOSE PIERCING . . . and added, quote, “Please be honest.”
- “Supermarket Sweep” host, David Ruprecht is 71 and says that fans are sliding into his DMs for FEET PICS!
- Ed Sheeran says his “addictive personality” makes him BINGE FOOD until he’s sick
- Charlize Theron had to do 6 MORE WEEKS of car training for “The Italian Job” than the men
- Melanie Griffith posted some throwback photos . . . one with her daughter, Dakota Johnson