- New Twitter trend…BLAMING Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco for all the world’s problems . . . like coronavirus, or Pluto no longer being a planet
cw // brendon urie
it’s his fault https://t.co/3TaXG4RMge
— aimee !! (@FEELPROFOUND) December 31, 2020
- 4 people were ARRESTED after trying to break into Dr. Dre’s house while he was in the hospital suffering a brain aneurysm
- PICS: Kim Kardashian hasn’t been pictured with her wedding ring in over a month….and word is she hasn’t filed for divorce because she “feels TERRIBLE FOR THE KIDS”…but the rumors that Kanye is dating cosmetics mogul Jeffree Star are NOT TRUE
- PICS: Cardi B tried to post a sexy picture of one of her butt cheeks, but people mistook it for a belly
- Ken Jennings on HOSTING “Jeopardy!”, “You can’t fill shoes like Alex Trebek’s.”
- There’s a CHILDREN’S TV SHOW in Denmark about a man with an incredibly long penis… it often gets him in trouble. But he can also do cool stuff with it, like bounce like Tigger does on his tail.
- “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child, “J.Lo” by Jennifer Lopez, “Celebrity” by ‘N Sync, and John Mayer’s “Room for Squares” all turn 20 YEARS OLD this year!
- Now that he’s a big-time filmmaker, Jordan Peele says he’s RETIRING FROM ACTING
- Joe Exotic’s father DIES of COVID-19
- Sacha Baron Cohen says he brought back Borat because he thought democracy was IN PERIL
- Lil Nas X has released a CHILDREN’S BOOK, and he wants you to buy it so he can pay his rent
- Miley Cyrus’ album of METALLICA COVERS will include a guest appearance by Elton John on “Nothing Else Matters”.