- Cardi B is officially BACK with Offset after filing for divorce last month, her explanation…”I’m a crazy b***h!”
- John Legend’s HEARTFELT NOTE to Chrissy Teigen is what true love looks like “we will never break”
View this post on Instagram
This is for Chrissy. I love and cherish you and our family so much. We’ve experienced the highest highs and lowest lows together. Watching you carry our children has been so moving and humbling. I’m in awe of the strength you’ve shown through the most challenging moments. What an awesome gift it is to be able to bring life into the world. We’ve experienced the miracle, the power and joy of this gift, and now we’ve deeply felt its inherent fragility. I wrote this song because I have faith that as long as we walk this earth, we will hold each other’s hands through every tear, through every up and down, through every test. We promised each other this on our wedding day seven years ago, and every challenge we’ve faced has made that promise more powerful, more resilient. Our love will remain. We will never break. Thank you to everyone who has been sending us prayers and well wishes, flowers, cards, words of comfort and empathy. We feel and appreciate your love and support more than you know. More than anything, we’ve heard so many stories about how so many other families have experienced this pain, often suffering in silence. It’s a club no one wants to be a part of, but it’s comforting to know we’re not alone. I’m sure Chrissy will have much more to say about this when she’s ready. But just know we’re grateful and we’re sending love to all of you and your families.
- Nicki Minaj reveals she had a BABY BOY …And she showed off well-wishes from Beyoncé, Kim and Kanye, Winnie Harlow, and others
- You can donate to charity for a chance to win a HANG with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon
- Stevie Nicks speaks CANDIDLY about her abortion
- A Boston news anchor was FIRED for appearing in the Adam Sandler movie “Hubie Halloween”
- VIDEO: Miley Cyrus says Dolly Parton asked her to be on the Dolly’s Christmas album via fax!
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber’s “Lonely” video exposes sad life of child stars
- Dwayne Wade accidentally photobombed a marriage proposal on the beach