- 5’8″ Tom Holland shared some of his tricks for LOOKING TALLER on the red carpet [SCROLL DOWN FOR HIS GQ SHOPPING SPREE VIDEO]
- PICS: It’s real real now. Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson spotted holding hands a day after going Insta official. Here’s what KANYE THINKS
kim kardashian and pete davidson in palm springs pic.twitter.com/8OWcT5a3Yl
— best of pete davidson (@davidsonupdate) November 19, 2021
- Travis Scott, Drake, and Live Nation are now facing a $2 BILLION Astroworld lawsuit
- New doc reveals Les Moonves, the head of CBS, demanded Janet Jackson APOLOGIZE TO HIM in person after the 2004 Super Bowl nipple gate…and when she didn’t, he punished her!
- VIDEO: Meghan Markle was a SURPRISE guest on “Ellen”
- The viral “Gorilla Glue” woman is releasing a RAP SONG about the ordeal called “Ma Hair”
- Kim Kardashian and her SKIMS brand helped Members of the Afghan women’s youth soccer team and their families get SAFELY from Pakistan to London
- PICS: Kourtney Kardashian posted some family vaca pics & hit back when someone criticized her for finally be with her kids, “I’m with my kids every day thank God, social media isn’t always real life.”
- VIDEO: Jimmy Kimmel is a major villain in the new Spider Man movie?
- A new survey revealed that the celebrity whose HOLIDAY PARTY people most want to attend is Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, followed by Will Smith, Lady Gaga, and Betty White.
- A preview for the “South Park: Post Covid” SPECIAL catches up with the characters 40 years into the future
- PICS: Pink is recovering from hip surgery
- VIDEO: Jason Momoa is selling beanies now. Here’s the WEBSITE
- The world’s RICHEST DOG is selling Madonna’s former Miami mansion for $32 million
- VIDEO: Mickey and Minnie Mouse turned 93 yesterday
- VIDEO: Jennifer Lopez and Owen Wilson are strangers who tie the knot in “Marry Me”
- Ken Jennings would like to APOLOGIZE to every single American for the dad joke he told on “Jeopardy!” Monday night
- VIDEO: Ghostbusters: Afterlife” hits theaters TODAY. It’s written and directed by Jason Reitman, the son of the original director, and it focuses on the grandkids of Egon Spengler