- Britney Spears made a 24 MINUTE STATEMENT in her “abusive” conservatorship case yesterday and it was heartbreaking. She says she isn’t even allowed to remove her IUD to have more kids, she’s had to tour against her will, her dad should be in jail, she is “traumatized”, “depressed” and cries every day and made it clear: “All I want is to own my money, for this to end, and my boyfriend to drive me in his [effing] car.”
- Her dad, Jaimie Spears, RESPONDED to Britney’s statement through his lawyer, “Mr. Spears is sorry to see his daughter suffering and in so much pain. Mr. Spears loves his daughter and misses her very much.”
- Justin Timberlake threw his SUPPORT behind Britney, “No woman should ever be restricted from making decisions about her own body”
After what we saw today, we should all be supporting Britney at this time.
Regardless of our past, good and bad, and no matter how long ago it was… what’s happening to her is just not right.
No woman should ever be restricted from making decisions about her own body.
— Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) June 24, 2021
- Halsey, Courtney Love, Mariah Carey, Brandy, Tinashe, Rose McGowan, Cher, Meghan McCain, Sarah Jessica Parker and more celebs RALLIED behind Britney
- Travis Scott has hidden tickets in 100 CANS of his Cacti Seltzer 9-packs to his SOLD-OUT Astroworld Festival in November
- Cardi B strongly OBJECTED when a woman Tweeted that she would never put her daughter before her husband
- PICS: Dua Lipa wished her boyfriend a happy birthday
- VIDEO: Jillian Bell posted a trailer for her new series, where she plays a woman who lives in a Home Goods store
- PICS: Viola Davis and her husband are celebrating their 18th anniversary