- Is Kanye West planning on building his own YEEZUS THEME PARK????? He filed to trademark the Yeezus name for various uses, including stores, toys, games, sporting equipment, buttons, clothing, bags, household items, cosmetics, cryptocurrencies and NFTs . . . and amusement parks
- The Spelling Bee champ is a BEAST!!!!! National Spell Bee champion decided by blazing fast, FIRST EVER SPELL OFF and Harini Logan is crowned!
THIS IS INTENSE pic.twitter.com/3UKFCkOrdZ
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) June 3, 2022
- Amber Heard lost because she was vilified on SOCIAL MEDIA, her attorney suggests
- Matthew Morrison shared the ONLY MESSAGE he sent a dancer, which reportedly got him fired from “So You Think You Can Dance”
- VIDEO: Watch Megan Thee Stallion’s new video for “Plan B”
- VIDEO: Harry Styles did a colorful ad for AirPods and it’s very reminiscent of the iPod commercials from back in the day
- KFC is launching a JACK HARLOW MEAL on Monday. It includes a spicy chicken sandwich, mac and cheese, secret recipe fries, a side of ranch, and a lemonade
- PICS: Jude Law’s daughter Iris emerges as ‘beautiful & seductive’ face of summer Versace campaign
- LeBron James becomes 1st active NBA player to hit BILLIONAIRE status. The majority of his net-worth isn’t from the NBA . . . it comes from his business investments, including the SpringHill Company, Blaze Pizza, and real estate
- PICS: Derek Hough is engaged and the pic is gorgeous!
- VIDEO: Kesha to explore the supernatural in upcoming ‘Conjuring Kesha’ series
- VIDEO: Watch Quentin Tarantino explain why the original “Top Gun” was about repressed homosexuality
- The 1990 killer spider movie “Arachnophobia” is being REMADE by the same guy who did the “Happy Death Day” movies