- “Masked Singer” Producer bringing a new CELEBRITY TALENT SHOW…hosted by Mayim Bialik called “Celebrity Show-Off”…but they swear this isn’t about them singing or dancing! It sounds more like a social media competition.
- Is Kim Kardashian behind Kanye West’s POLITICAL ABOUT-FACE?
- Cardi B embraces natural “hair texture” in gorgeous makeup free video
NATURAL CARDI B IS EVERYTHING! 🥵
— Cardi B Fan Team (@CardiBTeam) June 8, 2020
- Sophie Turner responds to fans who question why she is STILL PROTESTING George Floyd’s death
- Natalie Portman says she initially felt fear, but now SUPPORTS THE “DEFUND THE POLICE” campaign!
- Lea Michele had “a real WAKE UP CALL” and she might have “behavioral issues”
- Daniel Radcliffe tells J.K. Rowling that “Transgender women are women” after her TRANSPHOBIC TWEETS
- Rihanna, Migos, Megan Thee Stallion, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, and Justin Bieber sign OPEN LETTER asking for New York Police reform!
- Chris Pratt & Katherine Schwarzenegger will celebrate 1st anniversary quietly since baby is DUE ANY DAY!
- VIDEO: Just a video of Russell Wilson doing his daughter’s hair
- Jennifer Aniston donates $1 MILLION to racial injustice charities
- Celebs who shockingly do not have a STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME include Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Ben Affleck, Beyoncé, Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington, and George Clooney
- Kylie Jenner’s company is diverse…and that is super awesome
View this post on Instagram
Kylie Cosmetics is here for Pull Up for Change, for our team, and for the black community. We are proud of the diversity within our company, with a team of Black, White, Asian, Native American, Hispanic and Middle Eastern women. As our team grows we commit to a continued focus on ethnic diversity in the workplace and the recruitment of black employees. The numbers you see above represent the people at our Kylie Cosmetics/Kylie Skin HQ. Our leadership team is made up of two people, @Kyliejenner and @KrisJenner. Thank you @pullupforchange and @heysharonc @uomabeauty for bringing an important issue to the forefront of the conversation in our industry. #PullUpForChange