- 2020’s TOP HALLOWEEN COSTUMES include frontline workers, “Tiger King” costumes, “Frozen” characters, and politicians.
- The host of “Catfish” on MTV, Nev Schulman, left a $926 TIP for a pregnant waitress at the Denver airport
- Sarah Cooper got famous lip-synching to President Trump on TikTok just landed her own NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle just bought a $10 MILLION HOME near Oprah
- Matthew McConaughey says that quarantine is making his LIFE BETTER, “My mental health and family life are improving.”
- Oooh Kendall Jenner & NBA star Devin Booker are FLIRTING on Insta
- Rihanna covers Harper’s BAZAAR!
View this post on Instagram
Our September 2020 cover star needs no introduction. At 32, Robyn Rihanna Fenty is already an icon, but the secret to her success might lie in how she has reimagined what it means to be one. In this issue, Kahlana Barfield Brown (@kahlanabarfield) reflects on the superstar’s singular path, from her philanthropic and advocacy work and activism, to her stellar music career and groundbreaking moves into fashion and beauty, where she has revolutionized industries that for so long catered to white women. But Rihanna’s success has been about much more than music, clothes, or makeup, but the way she has embraced her fans and made them feel not just valued, but like they have a voice. As Barfield Brown writes, “Beyond providing people in communities of color starved for accessible foundation that actually matched their complexions, the move seemed to communicate: ‘I see you when no one else does.’” Read more and see the full cover shoot at the link in our bio. #BAZAARxRihanna Photographer: @graysorrenti Creative Director: @jenbrillbrill Profile written by: @kahlanabarfield Hair: @ursulastephen Makeup: @priscillaono Nails: @kimmiekyees Rihanna wears @Fenty, @MariaTash, and @anabelachan
- LISTEN: Alicia Keys and Khalid are working on something together
- The Weeknd donated $300,000 to a relief fund for victims of the explosion in Beirut
- The NBA will let players have SEX IN THE BUBBLE . . . but Tinder randoms aren’t allowed
- American illusionist David Blaine attempt to fly over New York City holding a bunch of helium balloons
- Hilary Swank talks about taking A BREAK from Hollywood to care for her dad after a lung transplant
- PICS: Here’s a pic of Reese Witherspoon back when she wanted to be the first female President!
- Netflix commissioned a composer to make a THEATRICAL VERSION of their “ta-dum” signature sound because it’s not long enough for a theater setting
The Netflix "ta-dum" soundmark is one of the all time greats, but doesn't work as well in a theater because it's only 3 seconds long.
So Netflix commissioned Hans Zimmer to extend it for theaters and … it's … so … good.pic.twitter.com/RGw26vCAGY
— Siqi Chen (@blader) August 9, 2020
Brian Austin Green is “ANNOYED” that Megan Fox is being so public in her relationship with Machine Gun Kelly