Direct Deposit Winter 2021
KQMV MOViN 92.5 – BROOKE & JEFFREY’S DIRECT DEPOSIT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The KQMV MOViN 92.5 Brooke & Jeffrey’s Direct Deposit Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners 18 years or older who are residents of Washington State. In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Station contest or sweepstakes, you and/or members of your household cannot have won any prize from MOViN 92.5 of any value within thirty (30) days prior to the awarding of a prize to you, or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from MOViN 92.5 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in a sweepstakes or Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Prizes valued $20.00 or less (i.e., movie premiere passes and single DVD prizes) do not count towards this restriction. Void outside of Washington State, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006 (the “Sponsor”), Hubbard Radio, LLC or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 7, 2021 at or about 7:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on February 12, 2021 by 5:00 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of an entry period, which will begin at 4:00 PM PT on December 23, 2020 and ends at 12:00 PM PT on February 12, 2021 (“Entry Period”), and; a play period, which will begin at 7:00 AM PT on January 7, 2021 and ends at 5:00 PM PT on February 12, 2021 (“Play Period”).
- How to Enter and Play: The jackpot for this Sweepstakes is $500.00 (“Jackpot”). Each time a participant is a winner, the Jackpot amount available for the next winner is $500.00.
- KQMV MOViN Online Entry: To enter visit movin925.com (“Website”) during the Entry Period to find, complete and submit your name, email address, date of birth, address, and daytime telephone number on the online official entry form to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All entries must be received by 12:00 PM PT on February 12, 2021 to be entered into the final random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person/ email address, regardless of the method of entry.
- How to Play: Listen to MOViN 92.5 weekdays (M-F) beginning on January 7, 2021 and ending on February 12, 2021, during the 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 12:00 PM (noon), and 5:00 PM hours; a name will be drawn from among all eligible entries received up until a week prior to that random drawing, and the DJ will announce that name on-air (an “Announcement”). Odds of having your name drawn depend on the number of eligible entries received up until one (1) week prior to each Announcement. Once a name has been announced during an Announcement, that individual has 9 minutes and 25 seconds to call into and reach the station by calling 866-668-4692; and if that individual whose name is announced calls and reaches the station within the 9 minute and 25 second time-frame, he/she will be deemed a winner and will win $500. If, however, the individual whose name was announced does not call and reach the station within the 9 minute and 25 second timeframe, he/she will not be deemed a winner, there will be no winner for that Announcement. There will be up to four (4) winners per weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, and up to 120 winners during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) prize per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible, you must personally call in yourself if your name is announced during an Announcement to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, and Sponsor reserves the right to take any actions it feels may be reasonably necessary in order to verify that the person calling is in the correct person. Substitute callers (e.g. friends, relatives, co-workers, etc.) are not allowed, except in the case of a disability that prevents the person whose name is announced during an Announcement from calling himself or herself, and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions in this regard shall be final and binding.
Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
Refer-A-Friend Entry: After entering, you will also be provided an ongoing opportunity to “Tell A Friend” to participate in KQMV MOViN 92.5 BROOKE & JEFFREY’S DIRECT DEPOSIT SWEEPSTAKES. If you “Tell A Friend” through the “Tell A Friend” link on the website during the Sweepstakes, and if that friend enters the Sweepstakes through your personal unique entry URL provided to you when you entered and your friends name is randomly drawn from all eligible entries received and his/her name is announced during the play period (as defined in 3c above) and your friend hears his/her name announced on MOViN 92.5, he/she will have 9 minute and 25 second to call 866-668-4692 to win. If your friend whose name is announced calls within the 9 minute and 25 second, he/she will win pursuant to Paragraph 4 below and you will also automatically win a $500 referral prize. If the listener whose name is announced during a specific time slot does not call in within 9 minute and 25 second, no prize will be awarded for that time slot and you will not receive a bonus check for referring that friend. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer, and you can receive an unlimited amount of $500 referral prizes for this Sweepstakes. In the event that a winning listener was referred online previously by another entered listener (the “Tell-a-Friend” feature on the Sweepstakes entry form), only the referring listener who’s online email referral link was used for the entry will be eligible to receive a $500 referral prize provided that the referring listener otherwise complies with these Official Rules. The order of referrals (“Tell-A-Friend”) as it relates to determining the eligibility necessary to award a $500 referral prize shall be determined solely at the discretion of MOViN 92.5.
Please note you may share your personal entry URL with friends by providing the email addresses when you enter or by copying and pasting your unique entry URL and sharing it through text or social media platforms. However, your Tell A Friend entry will only be valid IF your friend uses your personal entry URL. No phone calls or emails explaining you referred a friend will be accepted or acknowledged.
The Winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Winners may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. Sponsor may substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Claiming the Prize: Once verified as eligible and all necessary documents have been processed, each Prize will be mailed to the winner in the form of a check to the address provided by the winner. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, stolen or undeliverable mailing of prizes. The potential winners must first sign the Prize Release and mail or email it back along with a W-9 and photo identification to Sponsor within 15 business days of the Prize winner’s receipt of the Prize Releases prior to, and as a condition of, Sponsor sending the Prize to said winner. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winners’ List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until February 12, 2021. For the names of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 12, 2021, to: KQMV MOViN 92.5 Brooke & Jeffrey’s Direct Deposit Winter 2021 Sweepstakes Winners, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington,
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station KQMV MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington,