- This event has passed.
Washington State Spring Fair
April 7 @ 10:30 am - April 11 @ 7:30 pm
Washington’s celebration of Spring returns next month, with a modified version of the traditional event. The 10-day drive thru – step out hybrid event will feature guest favorites, from animals and attractions to food, shopping and more!
The following items are included with your Spring Fair Carload Admission: Farm animals, Strolling entertainment, Fair food for purchase, Brad’s World of Reptiles, Daffodil Festival displays, Grab and Go Treats for purchase. Plus, choose one experience from DockDogs, Racing Pigs or Bingo!
- Fun Buckets – $12 each (Spring Fair Carload Admission required)
- Monster Truck Rides – $10 per person (Spring Fair Carload Admission required)
- ThrillVille Rides & Games
- 7 for $29.50, more than a 30% savings
- Park for FREE in Red Parking lot and enter through the Red Gate (mask required)
- SillyVille Rides & Games
- 7 for $24.50, more than a 30% savings
- Park for FREE in Purple Parking lot and enter through the Purple Gate, (mask required)
Get tickets HERE.